Meet Nina Vital
Nina Vital, PA-C
A talented cosmetic injector, Nina has over six years of aesthetic-based medicine experience.
Nina began her career in plastic and reconstructive surgery for the University of Pennsylvania. She went on to become lead injector in a private practice with a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon prior to relocating to Florida.
She has earned a reputation for helping clients achieve natural-looking results with minimal discomfort in the process. Nina is skilled in the most current injection techniques and provides an individualized approach to treating patients. Trained both nationally and internationally, she continues to stay up-to-date on newest treatments and techniques to provide her patients with optimal results.
In her free time, Nina enjoys boating with her husband and their three gorgeous pups.
- Botox / Dysport / Daxxify Injections
- Injectable facial fillers
- Facial Balancing
- Pigment and vascular laser devices
- Thread Lifts
- PRF for hair loss and skin restoration
- Body rejuvenation with dermal fillers: neck, chest, arms, hands, knees
- Body contouring: Non-surgical BBL
- Skin care expert
- Graduated top of her class from Springfield College with a Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies
- Recipient of the Distinguished Graduate Student Award (Awarded annually to one graduate student of all health science graduate programs. Based on academic accomplishments as well as college campus and community involvement.)
- National certification through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants