Meet Melissa Beachy
Melissa Beachy, PA-C
Director & Master Injector
With over 12 years of experience in the aesthetics industry, Melissa is the director of Glow Dermspa and master a injector!
Working exclusively in aesthetic and medical dermatology since the start of her career, Melissa is committed to offering her patients the highest standard of cutting-edge, non-surgical cosmetic procedures that provide the most natural-looking results.
She is known for delivering beautiful results with a gentle hand, unrivaled attention to detail, and a keen aesthetic eye.
Melissa has trained under some of the most respected injectors in the field, both nationally and internationally. She continues to strive for excellence by staying up-to-date on the latest, most innovative techniques, procedures, and products.
She truly believes there is an art and science to beauty. As a master injector and aesthetics provider, she is truly thankful for the opportunity to help patients see, enhance, and become more confident in their natural beauty.
When she is not working, Melissa enjoys traveling and spending time with her husband and two young sons.
- Botox / Dysport / Daxxify Injections
- Injectable facial fillers
- Facial Balancing
- Laser resurfacing
- Pigment and vascular laser devices
- Thread Lifts
- PRF for hair loss and skin rejuvenation
- Body rejuvenation with dermal fillers: neck, chest, hands
- Body contouring: Non-Surgical BBL
- Medical Dermatology
- Skin care expert
- National certification through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology with Magna Cum Laude from Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Meyers, Florida
- Masters of Medical Science Degree as a Physician Assistant from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Myers, Florida
- The Dean’s Award for graduating at the top of her class at Nova Southeastern University, Fort Meyers, Florida